Our office administers all vaccinations currently recommended by the AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) and CDC (Centers for Disease Control). We believe in the power of vaccinations in curtailing and eradicating disease. Vaccination information will always be available to parents at all of your child’s appointments and questions are welcome at any time. Parents who are looking to NOT vaccinate their children are not best suited for our practice.
“Your Baby’s First Vaccines” is a great synopsis of the immunizations given within the first year of life.
This is a wonderful article compiled by healthychildren.org (from the American Academy of Pediatrics) regarding vaccine safety and efficacy.
Our Vaccination Schedule
Vaccine Consent Form
Vaccine Information Sheets (called VIS)
- Dtap (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis)
- Gardasil (HPV)
- Hep A
- Hep B
- Influenza – shot
- IPV (polio)
- Menactra (meningitis)
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
- Pentacel (HiB, Dtap, IPV): See three different VIS forms for the different components of this one vaccine
- Prevnar 13 (strep pneumo)
- Rotateq (rotavirus)
- Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis)
- Trumenba (Men B)
- Varivax (chickenpox)